The convention will be held at Spencerville Adventist Academy, 2502 Spencerville Rd, Spencerville, MD 20868. Spencerville is a beautiful place and the closest airport is Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. More details could be found in the directions.
Mr. Johnson Ph: 301 442 6287
Mr. Selwin Peter Ph: 240 993 9282
Main Venue – Auditorium
Kids class: Room – A
Teens class: Room – B
English Translation room: Room – C
Indian cuisine will be served in Cafeteria
General Registration Information
- A maximum of 300 will be registered.
- Preference will be given to the first-comers.
- Online registration will start on May 1st, 2019 at https://www.tafministries.org/.
- Local participants in the US must register (No fees required).
- Participants should arrange their own accommodation.
- International participants should arrange for their own visas to attend the convention.
- A non-refundable registration fees of $300 should be paid as mentioned in the registration form.
- Registration and payment for international participants is mandatory.
- Lodging and food will be provided
- Free sightseeing to E.G White tour (Michigan), General Conference Headquarters and Washington D.C
After you register and are not able attend, please contact the Registration immediately and cancel your registration. Registration fees will not be refunded. There are people in waiting list who would want to take your place.
Kids and teens
Please note that there would be a separate session for the kids on Saturday, the whole day. Kids should be with their parents on Friday.
Teens will have separate sabbath school lesson and divine service. During the Friday vespers service and the afternoon session, teens should sit with their families.
It is mandatory to attend all the meeting on all three. Attendance will be taken.
May 1, 2019 – Convention Registration Open
July 31, 2019 – Convention Registration Closed
Aug 30th, 2019 – Convention Begins